Cards For Sale

Thursday, October 28, 2010

MTSC....Birthday Wishes in Pink




Happy Thursday Peeps!!!

Today's card share is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge and also the Stampin Up LateNightStampers Challenge to use pink!

I used melon mambo, crumb cake and white card stock for this card. The flower is from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. I stamped with versamark onto the crumb cake and used white embossing powder and my heat gun to emboss them. I then used my aqua painter and melon mambo ink pad to color them in. I stamped and colored one onto the crumb cake and cut it out and popped it up over the middle flower. The little bit of DS paper is from the retired Razzleberry Lemonade pack. The sentiment comes from the Level 3 Hostess set Occasional Quotes stamp set. I stamped onto some scrap crumb cake and cut apart and matted with some melon card stock.

Well, that is all from me, thanks for coming by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Susie W. said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers!

Marisa said...

I love the flowers in this set but don't colour so passed on them as I couldn't figure out how to use them. Well, you have done a bang up job doing so!!! This is gorgeous, Vicki!

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Lovely flowers! I love that you watercolored on Crumb Cake!

Wendy said...

Very pretty, Vicki! Something about that stamp set I love! You did nice job on this!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

This is just so BEAUTIFUL! LOVE how you cascaded those flowers on your card!