Cards For Sale

Thursday, September 23, 2010

MTSC....One good Friend




Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!

My card share for today is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

I used my new "Kimono Kids" Stamp set. I stamped the little girl onto whisper white card stock and also onto some Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz card stock. I cut out the dress and umbrella and pieced them onto the kimono girl. I colored in the girls face and hands and feet with my aqua painter and my blush blossom marker. I added some cheeks with a dab of poppy parade ink. I also colored in the bottom of her shoes and flowers in her hair with Poppy ink.

The DS paper is from the Level 1 Hostess pack, I used some DS paper in Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade. The base of the card is Pear Pizzazz and I matted with blush blossom and pear pizzazz card stock. I added some Poppy Parade ribbon and some silver sticky pearls, Non SU. I stamped the sentiment, from the same set, with black stazon, it reads "One good friend is worth a thousand relatives."

Well, that is all from me today, Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, Vicki! The little girl is darling. She looks like she's flying...

pam said...

Last comment was me... Pam

Marisa said...

Darling little image :) Loving that DP too. Great use of Mercy's sketch.

Jenn Diercks said...

I love this! I have the set and haven't inked it up yet. Your card is adorable.

Keva said...

This is darling. I really like the stamp set you chose and your ribbon looks perfect!

Joanne Travis said...

Cute as can be! One of my favorite sets from the new catalog :)

Rhonda Langley said...

She is so cute! I love the paper piecing!