Cards For Sale

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fabulous Friend



Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!

Today I am sharing the third card in my series aptly named...."I LOVE this retired Georgia Peach Designer Series Paper"......what a name huh......LOL!!!! You can see one of them here and the first one here.

I started this card based on this week's sketch on Splitcoast, but I ended up varying the sketch too much for it to fit.

My card base is regal rose and I followed that with old olive and then the DS paper. The stamp set I used is "Thoughts & Prayers and the sentiment comes from the retired set "Really Retro". I added the butterflies and mini white brads.

Well, that is all from me today, Thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Marisa said...

You can keep your series going as long as you like as far as I'm concerned LOL! Love how you turned that image and used it on this card. Another beauty!

Dawn Easton said...

Love it girl! I LOVED that dp and am sad that mine is all gone :( BUT maybe just maybe I have a little stash in my scraps box....I'll check..ha!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a pretty card! Love the soft colors and your embossed butterflies! :)

Allison said...

So soft and beautiful! Love that stamp set with that paper!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is outstanding!!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Another beautiful card with lots of layers and that lovely paper!