Cards For Sale

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MTSC Happy Birthday



Happy Hump Day peeps!!!

Today's card is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

The base of my card is bashful blue card stock, followed that with whisper white and then my three strips are purely pomegranate, so saffron and old olive. I embossed all three strips with my quicKutz polka dots embossing folder.

The DS paper i used is from a retired pack, Cutie Pie. I cut three butterflies out with my butterfly die and layered them up. I added a button to the center that I threaded with some twine. The sentiment comes from the "A Little Birthday Cheer" stamp set. I added some white mini brads to the corners.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fun colour combo, Vicki. Nice use of Mercy's sketch too.

Kristie W. said...

Very cute, love the butterflies!!

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh I love the big butterfly!!!! You rocked the Sketch GF!!! Hugs ~S~