Cards For Sale

Monday, December 21, 2009

SFYTT Love You Much




Good Monday Morning Peeps!! How are all you doing this last few days before Christmas? I still have alot to get done. Lots of baking today, so I will keep this short and sweet.

My card today is made with Jen's Sketch for you to Try. I haven't participated in her sketch challenges for awhile. I am done with Christmas cards and so I thought I would move onto a few Valentines, I haven't received any new goodies from the upcoming mini yet, so I dug into my retired stuff. I do love riding hood red, I used that for my base. The DS paper is the retired Candy Lane DS pack. The stamp set I used I "Love You Much".

I did notice after I got this all done and had already taken the picture, my bow is backwards, but I don't have the time to redo. The rest is pretty straight forward, but if you do have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail.

Well, that is it for today, not sure how much I will be posting this week, thanks so much for stopping by and please leave me a comment, I do love to hear from you all.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Lois said...

Retired product or not, you still made an awesome card.

Marisa said...

I always love your creations, Vicki :D This is such a delightful card!! The bling in the flowers on the heart and brad in the big flower are great touches and that DP is great. Hope you got all your baking done and if you don't post before Christmas, have a fabulous time with family and friends!

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome card! I love your blog design as well! TFS!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Valentine's Day card, Vicki! I have tons of this dsp left too ;) Ummmm I didn't notice the bow and really I don't think it's backwards anyway ;)

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful! I so love that ribbon. I just used my last piece to make some ornaments-so sad!

jenny60 said...

this is awesome i luv it