Cards For Sale

Monday, November 23, 2009

WSC Happy Birthday



Good Monday Morning Peeps! Hope your weekend went well.

Today I am sharing a card I made with Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge.

I decided to use some of my favorite DS paper, Maine Blueberry, so sad that it is retired.

The base of the card is a 5 by 10 inch piece of not quite navy card stock folded in half. I also used old olive and whisper white card stock. The stamp set I used is "Happy Everything". I made my flower from a punched old olive circle scallop. I cut into the center at each scallop and curled them a bit with the end of my piercing tool. I added a 3/4 inch circle of not quite navy and a silver designer brad from the silver hodgepodge set.

I added some old olive ribbon and silver brads to the corners for the accessories.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

Fabulous layout. Love the color combo.

Lois said...

Love it!!!

Marisa said...

Loved it on SCS and loving it all over again here :D Great card!

Sara said...

Love it, the color combo is gorgeous!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a wonderful card! I love the pretty flower and bow!
Perfect for the WSC!
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Dawn Easton said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I love the flower you created for this beautiful card!! Fabulous, as always Vicki ;)

Rhonda Langley said...

So pretty and I do so love the flower and how you placed the ribbon & bow.