Cards For Sale

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MTSC Make Merry




Happy Hump Day Peeps!!! Hope your week is going well. I have alot to get done today so I am going to keep this short and sweet.

Today's card is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I just love Mercy's sketches, you should check them out, and join in the fun!

My card is made with the "Berry Christmas" stamp set from the mini and the DS paper is also from the mini. I used some real red and soft suede for matting and the base of the card is made from white cardstock. I used my crop-a-dial to make two hole at the end of the card to add my ribbon through. The ribbon is non SU. I used some dimensionals to mount the main image to the base and also to pop up the holly leaves. The card is fairly straight forward, but if you have any questions just shoot me an e-mail, and I will get back to you ASAP!

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Vicki
This is super cute!
I can't wait to get this set. Your card is full of inspiration.

Lois said...

Very cute, I love that stamp set. I need to get it out and use it, but I love your card/sketch.

Unknown said...

vicki...what a fun and wonderful christmas card! that is one of my new fave paper packs, too! fabulously done!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...can't wait to see your creation next week, too! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Rose said...

I love this beautiful cheery card! That is the cutest set!

Reina said...

So very cute! Love the card.

Joanne Travis said...

The paper and layout are fabulous, Vicki!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a wonderful site to look thru! Very inspirational - it's amazing to think you came up with all of these!! Thanks for being so inspiring!

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I always love all the little touches you add to your cards-the cut out leaves and the tab with the 3 brads.

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Love that sweet little image! The word window punch with the brads is a wonderful touch!!!

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card Vicki...love the layout!!

Sara said...

Love it! Love your papers!