Cards For Sale

Thursday, August 27, 2009

For All You Do Purse Tote



Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!

Yesterday I spent some time with a friend working on this cute tote and cards. The tote pattern comes from Becky Roberts and is available to purchase on her blog, Inking Idaho.

The tote and cards are made with Soft Suede, Pale Plum and Rich Razzleberry Card stock. The DS paper is from the Thoroughly Modern DS pack. I used the Stamp set For All You Do.

The tote will hold four to five cards and envelopes, so far all I have for this one is the two in the picture. I am going to make a couple of more to match.

I was very much inspired to make my tote by this one I loved the colors she used.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

13 comments:

Jacquel said...

Awesome job with that tutorial Vicki...I haven't even tried it yet!

Beth said...

Gorgeous tote and card set vicki!!!

Jaspere said...

Wow this is too good to be true.

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW Vicki, this is amazing! I love your color choices & stamps used for this! I purchased some templates from Becky about a month ago....aren't they awesome?
TFS This is beautiful!!!

Monica Gale said...

Absoluetly gorgeous Vicky, the choice of colours is inspired. Love it!! M xxx

Reina said...

Vicki, this is gorgeous. I have got to try making this. You used all my favorite colors and I just love the flower!!! Great job. You are a very talented lady.
TFS!!!!!

Lynn Put said...

What a beautiful set! Your tote and cards are absolutely gorgeous!

Lois said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love EVERYTHING!!!! I need to make this (someday).

Vicki said...

Oh Wow, Vicki these are amazing, I just love the colours you have used too, fabulous!

Hugs
Vicki x

Steph Herbert said...

OMG! I adore this! It's so inspiring!

Betty Wright said...

WOW FABULOUS, Vicki!!! Wonderful ensemble!!!

Joanne Travis said...

What a gorgeous set of projects. Wow!!!

Inking Idaho said...

Vicki, this is beautiful!! I love your color combo and the cards.

Great work!!
Becky