Cards For Sale

▼

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Welcome, Little One


Happy Wednesday Peeps!!!

Over at Stamps, Ink Paper the challenge this week is Something for Baby

This was perfect timing for me, I needed to get stared on a planned surprise for a lady I work with who is welcoming her first grand baby in a couple of months. What a better way to start but a card, to set the whole theme and color choices for the surprise.

I only have a couple of baby themed stamp sets and this bunny is my favorite.
It comes from the retired A New Little Someone.
I love to color it and make a "vintage" looking stuffed rabbit.

I used my water brush and ink pads. I used chocolate chip, flirty flamingo and lovely lipstick.


I stamped the bow again and cut out to add with a mini dimensional.
I matted the image with Crumb Cake card stock.

The base of the card is Crumb Cake as well.
I then used a layer of white and the DSP is from the All My Love pack, perfect for a baby girl.


The sentiment is from the Nursery Necessities stamp set.

I finished up with a wine bow and a few rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!  

Vicki
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so sweet, Vicki! Love that bunny too but never got the set which I kick myself for! Your coloring of the bunny is superb and I love how you fussy cut and popped up the bow! Your twine bow just pulls everything together! I love it and so will the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I have this stamp & have used it for a baby card also. Timeless stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Vicki. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete